Olathe KS Real Estate Stats
Is it a good time to buy of sell a home in Olathe?
- The number of homes for sale is down
- The number of new listings is down from last month
- The number of homes sold is down from 1 year ago
- The number of homes going under contract is down
- With 32 days on the market, homes are selling faster
- The median sales price is $232,000
- The average home sold for $249,000
- The Olathe real estate market is experiencing a Seller’s real estate market.
Information from the above Olathe Infographic was obtained from ReeceNichols, NAR and Census.org.
Stay up-to-date and on Olathe KS
Thinking of buying or selling a home in Olathe in the future . . .
but wondering how the Garmin expansion, hike in interest rates, Sprint layoffs, change in home values, low real estate inventory, increase in relocation buyers and the holiday season will affect you?
Real Estate is local and these changes affect everyone differently. Want to know how it affects you?
Let’s talk . . .
Mobile: (913) 712-9313
Office: (913) 254-2470
Serving Johnson County, KS including: Olathe, Gardner, Spring Hill, Edgerton, Overland Park, Leawood, Lenexa, De Soto, Shawnee, Prairie Village, Mission and Stilwell.
from Blogger http://ift.tt/1OXhjrU