5 Year Real Estate Trend for the Days on the Market for Overland Park, KS
Days on Market
What is DOM?
- DOM stands for days on the market, how long a property is on the market. It generally is between the day the property is listed and the day it becomes off market (for example, when it becomes pended).
Is Average DOM calculated based on sold listings?
- Yes, it is. The Average DOM is the average of DOM of sold properties.
What is CDOM and how is it calculated?
- CDOM stands for continuous days on the market and tracks consecutive listing periods.
- While all MLSs are a little different, the generally accepted rule is that, if a property is re-listed within a 30 day period of it’s previous expired, withdrawn, or canceled period, CDOM kicks in and tracks the aggregated listing time of the property. If the property is off the market for 30 days it resets the CDOM. CDOM is usually only measured for a maximum period of two years.
- If you have questions about how CDOM is calculated in your region, please contact your primary support person for Trendgraphix or speak with a representative for your local MLS.
from Blogger http://ift.tt/2hrJUwN